WORK SHIRT EMBROIDERY PACKAGE
Company names and logos are embroidered on the left chest. This is the standard place for business names. Employee names are usually embroidered on the right side. If you prefer it to be different make sure to let us know.
Digitizing is the process where we turn your design in to a file that our commercial embroidery machines can sew your design on shirts, hats, bags and 1000’s of items we have available. Digitizing is a one time fee per logo. Once it is digitized Under The Pecan Tree keeps it on file for future use.
If this is your first time for Under The Pecan Tree to sew this logo. You will need to choose the option "DIGITIZING REQUIRED +$25 ONE TIME CHARGE." This is a one time per design charge. If your ordering more than one shirt with the same logo then only choose this fee on one shirt.
Logos need to be a crisp and clear image. Let us know the thread colors for the logo. Poor resolution art may not be able to be digitized without additional art fees. Complex Logos may not be able to be embroidered. If for some reason we can not digitize or embroider your logo we will refund and cancel the purchase. You are welcome to send us your logo and we can make sure it is something we can embroider.
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. Poplin
- Blend: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil, or Home Wash
- Finish: Pre-cure durable press with soil release and wickable finish
- Closure: Six buttons plus gripper at neck
- Collar: Two-piece, lined, sewn-in stays
- Pocket: Two button-thru, hex-style pockets with angled bartacks, bartacked pencil stall on left pocket
SIZE & FIT
This Product Is Classic Fit
- Not too tight, not too loose
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for easy unrestricted movement